Monday, December 3, 2012

At the end of the day, it does not matter how many titles you have earned or what level the titles are...

What matters is your RELATIONSHIP with your dog.  Dogs don't care about titles!  They care about spending time with their buddy, YOU!  

Personally, I would rather spend a weekend doing tons of fun stuff with my dogs instead of waiting around all day at a trial to run two, three, or even four runs.  This is the main reason I love video competitions, film a routine in 5 minutes and have the rest of the day to play frisbee, do tricks, hike, go to the beach, find a fun park, and just be one with my dogs!

Oh and if you think that my dogs are not as trained as yours because you have some fancy title, well think again.

Pamela Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment