Saturday, February 23, 2013

Canine Freestyle & Clicker Basic Online Classes


What people are saying about Pam’s Dog Academy Online Classes... 


  • I am so happy for learning about all the positive ways of dog training and I am also very happy for your course which is a lot of fun! You are a great dog and human trainer!
  • For $40 there is a lot of information and a lot of bang for your buck.
  • I found the course to be comprehensive and educational and covers a lot of great foundation material.
  • The concepts are solid and easy to understand.
  • Pam found ways to give positive informative feedback which made me want to go back and read for more comments. She engaged me in conversation and I felt like she wanted to get to know me and my dog better but more than that … I felt she genuinely enjoyed watching us work. I felt connected to her and to her course. 
  • It was informative watching other class mates videos and helpful to read Pamela’s positive feedback and helpful suggestions.
  • The video element makes the class enjoyable...
  • I liked being able to go back to the first exercise and reread comments and look back at concepts.
  • Clicker Basics is a really great course! 

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! Can i have your contact details, i would like to take part on dog training classes. its the best time for me and my do to bond again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go to my website www.pamsdogtraining.com for more information for the online classes. My contact info is there as well. :) Have a great day! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that there is a video element in your training classes. I've been looking for something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I wonder if you have video about dog training.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clicker Training is Dog training with the use of a marker signal. It works for all dogs and is the most reliable, humane way to train a dog, cat, or any animal for that matter and it is fun for the human and the animal! I now have Play-N-Train Recalls class available and will be starting a Rock Solid Stay online class in a few days. In my classes I have TON of videos! Many of the videos are not posted on YouTube and have been made just for my online classes.

    Hope that answers your question.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete