Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mr Chewy Review...


www.MrChewy.com Review...
Mr Chewy is one of my new favorite websites.  I found it one day when I was searching for companies online that sell high quality dog food, dog treats, and cat food.  Being a full-time teacher, running my own dog training business “Pam’s Dog Academy”, and training my own dogs in agility and canine freestyle; I just do not get a lot of spare time to go shopping at the local pet store to purchase pet products.
There are a few things that I love about MrChew.com and thought I would share them with you.
  1. Mr. Chewy has a huge selection of over 70 brands of dog/cat food which includes a few of Bandit, Isabelle, and Twix’s favorites: Stella & Chewy, Ziwipeak, Blue Buffalo, and Taste of the Wild.  My cat Sabrina’s favorite is Merrick Before Grain Dry Cat Food and she will even do tricks for it. I am very picky about the type of food I feed my furkids (dogs and cat) and I can get my favorites from www.mrchewy.com .  I even purchase dog treats from Mr Chewy such as: Stella & Chewy Carnivore Crunch, PureBites, Ziwipeak, Happy Hips Sweet Potato Chews, and Blue Buffalo Chicken Jerky; just to name a few.  Sabrina loves Ziwipeak venison and fish cat treats as well as PureBites Ocean Whitefish cat treats.
  2. They have FREE shipping on orders over $49, which is awesome!
  3. Their prices are comparable to that of pet stores.
  4. It is basically ONE STOP SHOPPING and delivered DIRECTLY to your front door, which is a life saver for us busy on the go people.
  5. Mr. Chewy has a wonderful referral program that helps raise money for charities, which is a win win for everyone.
    1. When you order from www.MrChewy.com use this code PJOH399 to get 10% off your first order, plus Mr Chewy will donate $10 to the amazing charity of your choice.
    2. The charities: Best Friends Animal Society, Bideawee, and The north shore animal league america.  
Visit Mr Chewy online at www.mrchewy.com
Follow Mr Chewy on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MrChewyPets 
Follow Mr Chewy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrchewy  

Disclosure:  I was not paid to do this review.  I do actually purchase my dog/cat food, dog treats, and cat litter from this company.  I did get a coupon toward my next purchase, but I would have purchased my pet products from this website anyway.  
I hope you enjoy shopping at Mr Chewy as much as I do.  
Pamela Johnson
Pam’s Dog Academy

1 comment:

  1. I am speechless. This can be an improbable blog and really partaking too. Great work! That is not likely much coming from an amateur blogger like me, however it's all I might assume after enjoying your posts. Nice grammar and vocabulary in contrast to different blogs. You actually know what you are talking about too. So much that you just made me want to learn more. Your blog has developed into a stepping stone for me, my fellow blogger. Thank you for the detailed journey.

    ReplyDelete