Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pam's Dog Academy Blog has MOVED...

Thank you all so much for following my blog and for all your support!

If you would like to continue following me, I will be posting dog training blog entries, articles, videos, and more on my www.pamsdogtraining.com website.  Pam's Dog Academy also has a dog sport video titling program, Online Dog Training Classes (Canine Freestyle, Clicker Basics, Play-N-Train Recalls, and more classes on the way), and products (Ebooks & DVDs for sale).

I look forward to seeing your there!

Please feel free to share Pam's Dog Academy information with others and help me in my efforts to educated the World on Progressive Reinforcement Animal Training!

Have a great day & Have FUN with your dog!

Best Wishes,
Pamela Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment